Last updated: December 21, 2021
1. Information We Collect
We collect information when you register on our Site, use our App, use our Services, and when you choose to provide information through our Site or the App. The types of information we may collect include:
- Contact information (e.g., name, postal address, email address, and phone number);
- Demographic information (e.g., age, date of birth, gender);
- Identification information where required by law (e.g. photographs of your ID or driver's license, insurance card);
- Family and medical history, including self-reported health information (e.g., symptoms);
- Lifestyle information (e.g., smoking habits);
- Payment information (e.g., payment card number, expiration date, and billing address);
- User-submitted information (e.g. comments, reviews, suggestions, preferences, content interests);
- Username and password.
In addition, when you visit our Site or use our App, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies. The information we obtain in this manner includes: IP address; browser characteristics; device characteristics; mobile network information; operating system; referring URLs; geographic location; information on actions taken on our Site or in our App; and dates and times of visits. A “cookie” is a text file can be sent to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. Other online tracking technologies, for example, an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server. Through these automated collection methods, we may obtain “clickstream data,” which is a log of content a customer views or on which a visitor clicks while browsing a website or using an app. As you click through the Site or the App, a record of your actions may be collected and stored. You may be able to restrict or disable certain types of cookies, however, please note that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our Site or App.
If you request laboratory testing as part of the Services, the laboratory testing sample(s) and your information will be provided to the Lab for the purpose of providing the Services. The Lab will store your test results and related data as required by applicable laws, regulations, and accreditation standards. Samples and test related data may be used or stored for regulatory compliance or healthcare operations, and de-identified for internal quality control, validation studies, and internal research and development purposes.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect
Mable may use the information we collect to:
- create and manage your account;
- offer and provide information and Services to you;
- display content on the Site and the App;
- save your Account information, registration and profile data (so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit or use the Site or the App);
- facilitate telehealth visits and related Services;
- for research purposes and to reach out to you regarding research opportunities;
- communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, surveys, opportunities, programs, newsletters, promotions and other features of the Siteli the App, or the Services;
- respond to and communicate with you about your inquiries and requests, and provide the Services, information, and products you request;
- send periodic emails to market and promote our products and Services and for non-marketing or administrative purposes;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new features, products and services; enhancing and improving our Services, Site and Appli managing our communications; analyzing our products; targeting advertising for our products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing, billing reconciliation and collection activities and other internal functions);
- perform data analyses and processing (including market and consumer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, anonymization, encryption and tokenizatioli of personal information);
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
In addition, we may use information collected through cookies and other automated means for purposes such as: (i) customizing our users’ visits to our Site or use of the App; (ii) delivering content tailored to our users’ interests and the manner in which our users browse our Site or App; and (iii) managing our business. We may also use this information to help diagnose technical and service problems, administer our Site and App, identify users of our Site, App, and Services, and gather demographic information about our users. We may use clickstream data to determine how much time users spend on pages of our Site or App, how users navigate through our Site or App, and how we may tailor our Site or App to better meet the needs of our users.
3. How We May Disclose or Share the Information We Collect
We may use third party service providers to facilitate our Site, App and Services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Site, App and Services are used. These service providers may use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use the Site and App. The information collected through online automated means may be disclosed to these service providers, who use the information to evaluate and analyze use of the Site and the App. The service providers are bound by contractual obligations to keep information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them or to comply with legal requirements.
We may disclose information about you: (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process; (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials based on a lawful disclosure request; (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity; or (iv) when you authorize us to do so. We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell, transfer, or merge all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
We will not disclose, sell and otherwise commercialize personally identifiable information but we may disclose, sell and otherwise commercialize de-identified information without restriction.
We may de-identify your information and use that information in our own research or in research with third parties like universities, hospitals, health systems, government institutions, or private companies to further develop our Services, validate technologies, or improve existing technologies or processes. You can opt out of such research by updating your Account in the App or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you consent and later opt out, we cannot retract your de-identified information from research already performed.
5. Information Retention
We are subject to multiple laws on the retention of information and will retain your personal information, even if you have closed your Account, for as long as is reasonably necessary to comply with our business and legal obligations, meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, and fulfill your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us. Similarly, our third party partners may retain your information for as long as is necessary for them to comply with their legal and business obligations.
6. How We Protect Your Information
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your information from accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. We implement commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technical safeguards, that are designed to protect the integrity and security of your information.
Unfortunately, no methods used to transmit information via the internet or methods of data storage are completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, technical, or administrative safeguards. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. You agree that mable is not liable for the unauthorized release of your information, unless such release was the result of gross negligence or willful misconduct on the part of mable.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username, password and Account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You should not share your password with anyone. Please notify us immediately of any unauthorized access or use of the Site or App or the loss or unauthorized use of your account information (e.g., username or password).
8. Links to Other Websites and Third-Party Platforms
Our Site and App may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. You may also choose to integrate your Account with other websites or third-party platforms (e.g., log in using your Google account, sync and upload data from your Apple Health account). These websites may have their own privacy policies, which we strongly suggest you review. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third parties.
9. Age and Geographic Restriction
Our Site, App and Services are intended for individuals who are 18 years of age or older. mable will never knowingly request information from anyone under the age of 18. Any person who provides their information through the Site or App represents that they are 18 years of age or older. If you believe the information of anyone under the age of 18 has been provided to mable, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our Site, App and Services are intended to comply with the laws and regulations of the United States of America. We make no representations that our Site, App or Services are appropriate or available for use in any location outside of the United States. If you are a resident of another country, or are accessing the Site or App from outside of the United States, please note that you are transferring your data to the United States which does not have the same data protection laws as the European Union and other regions.
10. Your Choices
Your use of our Site, App and Services is voluntary. You may decline to share certain information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide you with some or all of the features and functionality of our Site, App or Services. You can review and change your preferences, remove your information, or deactivate your Account at any time though the App. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to review, change, correct or delete any information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. You may also ask us to deactivate your account. Although we can remove your information from our active databases, some or all information from deactivated accounts will remain in our inactive database for compliance with legal, regulatory, and other requirements. Information that has been de-identified, anonymized, aggregated, published, and/or shared with third parties prior to an account deactivation request may not be retrievable or traced back for destruction, deletion, or amendment.
12. Questions and Comments
Neurolytic Healthcare Inc., 2261 Market Street, #4443, San Francisco, California, 94114, USA